Search Blog

Max’s Auto Wrecking Company

Max’s Auto Wrecking Company began in 1934. This business was located in the former Wisconsin Pearl Button Works building located at 726 3rd Street North just south of the La Crosse River.
(written by Anita Doering, Archives Staff) What "gearhead" who is into classic and custom cars wouldn't love to go back in time to get their hands on some of these vintage junke… http://archives.lacrosselibrary.org/blog/maxs-auto-wrecking-company/

Archives

2019

Tags