This is a finding aid (or, description) of materials available in the La Crosse Public Library Archives. At this time, none of the materials listed below are accessible over the internet.
Contact the Archives to learn more about using these materials.
Edwin Newlin Papers, circa 1930s
MISC MSS 218
- The Edwin Newlin papers contain materials owned by Newlin in the 1930s which are thought to pertain to the Wisconsin Business University (located in La Crosse, Wisconsin). Among these items is the "R. W. Collins Practice Set for 20th Century Bookkeeping and Accounting."
- Collection Title
- Edwin Newlin Papers
- Date of Materials
- circa 1930s
- Newlin, Edwin
- Call Number
- MISC MSS 218
- 0.04 cubic feet (2 folders)
- Language of Materials
- La Crosse Public Library Archives
[Identification of item], Edwin Newlin Papers, MISC MSS 218, La Crosse Public Library Archives, La Crosse, WI
La Crosse Public Library Archives 2013 July800 Main St.
La Crosse, Wisconsin, 54601
Access to Materials
Materials in this collection are available for patron use.
Donated by Charlie Werth (Accession no. 2006.004)
Controlled Access Headings
- Wisconsin Business University.
- Business schools--Wisconsin--La Crosse
- Education, Higher--Wisconsin--La Crosse
- Students--Wisconsin--La Crosse