This is a finding aid (or, description) of materials available in the La Crosse Public Library Archives. At this time, none of the materials listed below are accessible over the internet.
Contact the Archives to learn more about using these materials.
Lyle C. Molstad Photographs and Slides, circa 1940s-2006
MISC MSS 219
Table of Contents
- The Lyle C. Molstad Photographs and Slides are a collection of images relating to Molstad. Topics include: rural settings in La Crosse County, Wisconsin (possibly the St. Joseph Ridge area); Molstad performing work for the La Crosse County Soil Conservation District; horses; street scenes in La Crosse, Wisconsin; the Molstad home at 1303 Liberty Street; the La Crosse County Courthouse; and other assorted images. Also included are a few newspapers clippings and photocopies of two letters written by Molstad's daughter, Mary Molstad. Materials range in date from approximately the 1940s through 2006.
- Collection Title
- Lyle C. Molstad Photographs and Slides
- Date of Materials
- circa 1940s-2006
- Molstad, Lyle C.
- Call Number
- MISC MSS 219
- 0.02 cubic feet (1 folder)
- Language of Materials
- La Crosse Public Library Archives
[Identification of item], Lyle C. Molstad Photographs and Slides, MISC MSS 219, La Crosse Public Library Archives, La Crosse, WI
Lyle Molstad was a La Crosse, Wisconsin resident and District Conservationist for the La Crosse County Soil Conservation Disctrict from 1949 through 1969.
La Crosse Public Library Archives 2013 July800 Main St.
La Crosse, Wisconsin, 54601
Access to Materials
Materials in this collection are available for patron use.
Donated by Mary Molstad (Accession no. 2006.023)
Controlled Access Headings
- La Crosse County (Wis.). Soil Conservation District.
- Molstad family
- Slides (photographs)
- La Crosse (Wis.)--History
- La Crosse County (Wis.)--History
- St. Joseph Ridge (Wis.)--History
- Molstad, Lyle C.
- Dwellings--Wisconsin--La Crosse
- Soil conservation--Wisconsin--La Crosse County
- Streets--Wisconsin--La Crosse