This is a finding aid (or, description) of materials available in the La Crosse Public Library Archives. At this time, none of the materials listed below are accessible over the internet.
Contact the Archives to learn more about using these materials.
Biographical Information on Peter and Emma (Van Sickle) Cameron as Compiled by the Fay Family and Myer Katz, 1979
MISC MSS 132
Table of Contents
- Photocopies of biographical information on Peter and Emma (Van Sickle) Cameron of La Crosse, Wisconsin, as compiled by the Fay family, descendants of Daniel Cameron, and local historical Myer Katz. Katz transcribed selected correspondence, 1845-1854, when it was in the possession of the Fay family of La Crescent, Minnesota. Contains one genealogical chart.
- Collection Title
- Biographical Information on Peter and Emma (Van Sickle) Cameron as Compiled by the Fay Family and Myer Katz
- Date of Materials
- Fay family
- Katz, Myer, 1910-1993
- Call Number
- MISC MSS 132
- 0.02 cubic feet (1 folder)
- Language of Materials
- MISC 14
- La Crosse Public Library Archives
[Identification of item], Biographical Information on Peter Cameron as Compiled by the Fay Family and Myer Katz, MISC MSS 132, La Crosse Public Library Archives, La Crosse, WI
La Crosse Public Library Archives 2013 July800 Main St.
La Crosse, Wisconsin, 54601
Access to Materials
Materials in this collection are available for patron use.
Donated by Elaine Hunter, 1996.
(MISC MSS 277) Cameron Family Correspondence (MISC MSS 247) Bowles Family Genealogical Chart
Controlled Access Headings
- La Crescent (Minn.)--History
- La Crosse (Wis.)--History
- Cameron, Emma (Van Sickle)
- Cameron, Peter
- Hunter, Elaine
- Frontier and pioneer life--Wisconsin