This is a finding aid (or, description) of materials available in the La Crosse Public Library Archives. At this time, none of the materials listed below are accessible over the internet.
Contact the Archives to learn more about using these materials.
Irving Hawley Peck Papers Related to the Railway Express Agency, circa 1929-1960
MISC MSS 297
Table of Contents
- Collection of materials relating to Irving Hawley Peck and his employment with the Railway Express Agency from 1918 to 1957. Items included in the collection are a Railway Express Agency patch, photograph of Railway Express Agency employees, newspaper clippings, a list of employees compiled by Peck's daughter at the time of Peck's death in May 1960, and a Certificate of Service awarded to Peck on July 1, 1957.
- Collection Title
- Irving Hawley Peck Papers Related to the Railway Express Agency
- Date of Materials
- circa 1929-1960
- American Railway Express Agency.
- Call Number
- MISC MSS 297
- 0.02 cubic feet (1 folder)
- Language of Materials
- MISC 63
- La Crosse Public Library Archives
[Identification of item], Irving Hawley Peck Papers Related to the Railway Express Agency, MISC MSS297, La Crosse Public Library Archives, La Crosse, WI
La Crosse Public Library Archives 2016 March800 Main St.
La Crosse, Wisconsin, 54601
Access to Materials
Materials in this collection are available for patron use. Some material digitized.
(Accession number 2006.096) Donated by Marian (Peck) Nelson, Oct. 23, 2006
Controlled Access Headings
- Nelson, Marian (Peck)
- Peck, Irving Hawley
Some material in this collection also available in electronic format.