This is a finding aid (or, description) of materials available in the La Crosse Public Library Archives. At this time, none of the materials listed below are accessible over the internet.
Contact the Archives to learn more about using these materials.
The Poor and Public Health in La Crosse in the Nineteenth Century, 1998 February
MISC MSS 144
- Article entitled "The Poor and Public Health in La Crosse in the Nineteenth Century," written by Anita Taylor Doering, February 1998. The abridged version was printed in La Crosse County Historical Society's publication Past, Present & Future.
- Collection Title
- The Poor and Public Health in La Crosse in the Nineteenth Century
- Date of Materials
- 1998 February
- Doering, Anita Taylor
- Call Number
- MISC MSS 144
- 0.02 cubic feet (1 folder)
- Language of Materials
- MISC 15
- La Crosse Public Library Archives
[Identification of item], The Poor and Public Health in La Crosse in the Nineteenth Century, MISC MSS 144, La Crosse Public Library Archives, La Crosse, WI
La Crosse Public Library Archives 2012 March800 Main St.
La Crosse, Wisconsin, 54601
Access to Materials
Materials in this collection are available for patron use.
Controlled Access Headings
- Poor--History--Wisconsin--La Crosse
- Public health--Wisconsin--La Crosse