This is a finding aid (or, description) of materials available in the La Crosse Public Library Archives. At this time, none of the materials listed below are accessible over the internet.
Contact the Archives to learn more about using these materials.
915 15th Street South, La Crosse, Wis., Property Documents, 1944-1945
MISC MSS 336
- Warranty deed and title abstract regarding the property at 915 15th Street South or E. S. B. Vail's Addition to the City of La Crosse, south 55 feet of Lot 6 of Block "O" in La Crosse, Wis.
- Collection Title
- 915 15th Street South, La Crosse, Wis., Property Documents
- Date of Materials
- Call Number
- MISC MSS 336
- 0.02 cubic feet (1 folder)
- Language of Materials
- MISC 66
- La Crosse Public Library Archives
[Identification of item], 915 15th Street South, La Crosse, Wis., Property Documents, MISC MSS 336, La Crosse Public Library Archives, La Crosse, WI
La Crosse Public Library Archives 2016 November800 Main St.
La Crosse, Wisconsin, 54601
Access to Materials
Materials in this collection are available for patron use.
(Accession no. 2016.119) Donated by Sue Tyson via the La Crosse County Historical Society, October 2016
Controlled Access Headings
- La Crosse County Historical Society (Wis.).
- Johnston, Clara A. Gibson, 1895-1987
- Johnston, Leo J., 1895-1951
- Tyson, Sue
- Walker, Paulina, 1870-1948
- Walker, William, d. 1950
- Real property--Wisconsin--La Crosse