This is a finding aid (or, description) of materials available in the La Crosse Public Library Archives. At this time, none of the materials listed below are accessible over the internet.
Contact the Archives to learn more about using these materials.
Warranty Deed from Mathias Pederson and Wife to Charles A. White for 1639 Loomis Street, Oct. 1906
MISC MSS 291
- The warranty deed from Mathias Pederson and wife to Charles A. White for 1639 Loomis Street in La Crosse, Wis., on October 1, 1906.
- Collection Title
- Warranty Deed from Mathias Pederson and Wife to Charles F. White for Lot 19 Block 10, 1st Addition to Spier & Canterbury [1639 Loomis Street]
- Date of Materials
- 1906 October 1
- Pederson, Emma C.
- Pederson, Mathias
- White, Charles F.
- Call Number
- MISC MSS 291
- 0.02 cubic feet (1 folder)
- Language of Materials
- MISC 62
- La Crosse Public Library Archives
[Identification of item], Warrenty Deed from Mathias Pederson and Wife to Charles A. White for 1639 Loomis Street, MISC MSS291, La Crosse Public Library Archives, La Crosse, WI
La Crosse Public Library Archives 2016 March800 Main St.
La Crosse, Wisconsin, 54601
Access to Materials
Materials in this collection are available for patron use.
(Accession number 2012.030) Donated by Russel and Pegpy Opland, May 8, 2012
Controlled Access Headings
- Opland, Peggy
- Opland, Russel
- Deeds--Wisconsin--La Crosse County