This is a finding aid (or, description) of materials available in the La Crosse Public Library Archives. At this time, none of the materials listed below are accessible over the internet.
Contact the Archives to learn more about using these materials.
Hand-drawn Map of Jink's (Jenk's) Hill, La Crosse, Wisconsin, circa 1930s-1960s
MISC MSS 209
- A hand-drawn map showings Jink's (or, possibly Jenk's) Hill in La Crosse, Wisconsin; this area was located along Ferry Street between Sixth and Seventh Streets. A young person is possibly responsible for creating the map.
- Collection Title
- Hand-drawn Map of Jink's (Jenk's) Hill, La Crosse, Wisconsin
- Date of Materials
- circa 1930s-1960s
- Call Number
- MISC MSS 209
- 0.02 cubic feet (1 folder)
- Language of Materials
- La Crosse Public Library Archives
[Identification of item], Hand-drawn Map of Jink's (Jenk's) Hill, La Crosse, Wisconsin, MISC MSS 209, La Crosse Public Library Archives, La Crosse, WI
La Crosse Public Library Archives 2013 July800 Main St.
La Crosse, Wisconsin, 54601
Access to Materials
Materials in this collection are available for patron use.
Donated by the La Crosse County Historical Society (Accession no. 2006.005)
Controlled Access Headings
- La Crosse (Wis.)--History
- La Crosse (Wis.)--Maps