This is a finding aid (or, description) of materials available in the La Crosse Public Library Archives. At this time, none of the materials listed below are accessible over the internet.
Contact the Archives to learn more about using these materials.
Property Abstract and Title for Colonial Golf Course, La Crosse, Wisconsin, 1947, 2004
MISC MSS 191
- Title and property abstract (prepared in 1947) for the property that at one time contained the Colonial Golf Course in La Crosse, Wisconsin. In 1946, this property became the Robinsdale Addition within the Town of Shelby. Also included is a summary (written in 2004) documenting the chain of ownership for this land.
- Collection Title
- Property Abstract and Title for Colonial Golf Course, La Crosse, Wisconsin
- Date of Materials
- 1947, 2004
- Leonard, E. G.
- Call Number
- MISC MSS 191
- 0.02 cubic feet (1 folder)
- Language of Materials
- La Crosse Public Library Archives
[Identification of item], Property Abstract and Title for Colonial Golf Course, La Crosse, Wisconsin, MISC MSS 191, La Crosse Public Library Archives, La Crosse, WI
La Crosse Public Library Archives 2013 July800 Main St.
La Crosse, Wisconsin, 54601
Access to Materials
Materials in this collection are available for patron use.
Donated by E. G. Leonard (Accession no. 2005.001)
Controlled Access Headings
- Colonial Golf Course (La Crosse, Wis.).
- Abstracts of title--Wisconsin--La Crosse
- Golf courses--Wisconsin--La Crosse
- Land tenure--Wisconsin--La Crosse